Invest in the West Central Community Center
The West Central Community Center serves as a beacon of hope for those who seek the life-enriching services we are privileged to provide. Our doors are open to anyone in need of assistance, even if the need is a reprieve from the summer heat or the winter cold.
We are able to serve this community because of the generosity of many funding partners, including numerous individual donors. However, the need for funds is ongoing and we invite you to invest in the health of our community by investing in our Center.
Our funding partners include:
- City of Spokane
- City of Spokane Parks and Recreation
- Community Development
- State of Washington
- Welty Foundation
- County of Spokane
- Women Helping Women Fund
- Emerson-Garfield Neighborhood Council
- Audubon/Downriver Neighborhood Council
- West Central Neighborhood Council
- Empire Health Foundation
- Inland Northwest Community Foundation