Mission and Beliefs
Enriching Lives. Creating Community.
Our core beliefs:
- Respect: We lead by example, respecting the diversity of those we serve and the challenges they face.
- Empower: We provide individuals and families the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency through personal empowerment.
- Advocate: We advocate for positive change with a collective community voice.
- Compassion: We are compassionate and understanding of the life circumstances of all who seek our services.
- Hope: We, as a community, will achieve a sense of value, possibility, pride and hope for the future.